Stitches and Sutures

I'm a 25-year-old second-year medical student living in Ontario, Canada. I'm pretty sure that the only way to stay sane in medical school is to have a life outside of medical school, and knitting is one of my chosen diversions.

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Robert

My friend Robert's body was found in the North Saskatchewan River today.

The police don't suspect foul play. It would appear that, as we feared, he had some sort of accident and ended up in the river.

I'm a "fixer" by nature and don't quite know how to feel or what to do tonight. This isn't fixable. My heart just aches.

3 Comments:

Blogger GamecockDoc said...

I'm so sorry about your friend. I'll be praying for you and his family.

7:56 a.m.  
Blogger mamaloo said...

Oh, Nikki, I'm so sorry to read this. I hope his friends and family, and you, find peace with this sudden loss.

2:31 p.m.  
Blogger Lene Andersen said...

My thoughts are with you and everyone who knew and loved him. I'm so sorry.

11:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home