Stitches and Sutures

I'm a 25-year-old second-year medical student living in Ontario, Canada. I'm pretty sure that the only way to stay sane in medical school is to have a life outside of medical school, and knitting is one of my chosen diversions.

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Saturday, June 17, 2006

We interrupt your regularly-scheduled blog programming...

...for this special post.

The Boy is in Germany (Hi honey!) on a school-related trip, which is really exciting if you're a soccer fan (he is) but very sad if you're a hockey fan (and he REALLY is).

He left yesterday. Game six was tonight. The Oilers won, 4-0. I have doubts that The Boy managed to watch the game, given that (a) the World Cup is on and it's all-soccer, all-the-time in Germany at present, and (b) it's currently 5 a.m. there and the game just ended.

Hence, highlights, including commentary from my dad. (Pardon the frightening look. He normally looks quite....well, normal. I'm not sure what happened tonight!)


The guy with the big red lips is Stephen Harper. He did some ridiculous yapping about "what the guys gotta do tonight" on TV before the game. What a dork.

Goal #2. (We missed #1. Mom and I were out shopping.
The Boy will not find this shocking. Don't worry, I didn't spend any money honey!)

Dad celebrating goal #2.

Here comes goal #3! Look out, Carolina! You're in OIL country!
(That's what the signs on TV say, anyways.)

Things are really getting exciting!!!

CELEBRATION!!! (Goal #4, I think.)


That about sums it up. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger mamaloo said...

Great post! I had the "baby" sleeping on me throughout the game and he kept jerkind about everytime I screamed "SCOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE!!!!!!!!!" Poor kid!

Exciting game!

And, yeah, Stephen Harper giving hockey advice. I'm sure the Oilers have never heard that nugget about shooting the puck at the net, eh?

12:40 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how's things nikkistitches.blogspot.com admin discovered your site via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

11:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home