Stitches and Sutures

I'm a 25-year-old second-year medical student living in Ontario, Canada. I'm pretty sure that the only way to stay sane in medical school is to have a life outside of medical school, and knitting is one of my chosen diversions.

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Boing

Spring has officially sprung. I almost missed it (being a bit busy these days), but the evidence is everywhere, including my garden:


Tomorrow is my last day of internal medicine (and my last call shift - so I actually don't "finish" until Saturday). Now that it's almost over, I'm actually feeling a bit wistful. It's been a good rotation overall, and I think there's also an element of, "better the devil you know than the devil you don't" -- I have no idea what I'm getting into with my psych rotation!

It will be really nice to have weekends off again, though.

No hospital stories today, and no knitting either. I'm off to enjoy spring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home