Stitches and Sutures

I'm a 25-year-old second-year medical student living in Ontario, Canada. I'm pretty sure that the only way to stay sane in medical school is to have a life outside of medical school, and knitting is one of my chosen diversions.

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Not Knitting

I haven't abandoned my blog. I just haven't posted because, well, there's nothing to report on as far as knitting goes. I haven't been able to knit at all for the past 2 weeks.

I'm having some issues with very sore and stiff hands. I've seen a rheumatologist and am waiting for a follow-up appointment, which will hopefully provide a diagnosis. Unfortunately, knitting seems to be the single most painful activity for me, despite some fairly decent painkillers. I'm hoping to pick up a cross-stitch kit this week, because I'm going crazy with not having anything to do with my hands!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home